We're ALL the center square

Friday, October 08, 2004

omg!!

guess who I randomly saw on the subway last night?? Shawn from Stellastarr*!!

I was waiting in union square for the nqrw, and the r pulled up. I go to get on it, and who walks off the train but shawn! I totally just gawked -- it was awesome. :)

he was going to the l train, and i thought to myself -- figures they live in williamsburg. :)

and it's funny, but i also saw anthony kiedis on the street the other day, but i didn't really recognize him, he was just the only person that it could have been. (he was doing a book signing at the astor place barnes and noble, and all the kids in line were taking pictures of him. look for me in the background! ;) ) i was like a schoolgirl at seeing shawn, but not so impressed at anthony. i think because it was just such a random sighting. :)

i also FINALLY saw garden state last night -- why did no one tell me that it was my life?? the place he works is actually SEA, a Thai place in williamsburg, and when he was putting on his costume, I was like, holycrap, he has my job!! (i wear a silly asian top for my job.) the stuff about home, too...i hear that. :( just overall, though, aside from the epilepsy and being drugged from age 10, i related a lot. oh, and i'm not from jersey. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home