We're ALL the center square

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Lotto

So I'm in a lottery pool here at work. I think it's up to $85 million. Or maybe we have $85 worth of tickets. Whatever. Anyway - what's the point in photocopying the 3 pages of ticket numbers for all 17 people in this thing? It's not like anyone is going to keep it a secret. If 16 people show up to work tomorrow driving a brand new Lexus, I'll just go ahead and assume that we won. I sure as hell ain't going to check 85 lines of numbers tonight. That's why I don't organize these things! :P

1 Comments:

  • so that the person holding the tickets doesnt get sued if one of their personal tickets wins, nor can they now abscond with the winnings.

    DUH, CK! ;)

    By Blogger kiki, at August 25, 2004 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home